Iberostar Beach, Jamaica

MagentaandRiffRaff

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach: Can anyone share their experience here?

Thanks in advance!

Drove past it last week on hte way to Doctor's Cave Beach and it looked beautiful. Can't tell you much else.

All I can say is “Don’t dream it, Be it” :cool:

M

We were there last October. We didn't go through the cruise ship but went there on our own and got the bracelet at the front desk. There are actually 3 hotels there, side by side. We didn't do the one the ship went to but the one next door, it had a bigger pool, swim up bar, small lazy river, beautiful beach. Of course the hotel the ships uses is just a few steps away and that is where the outside BBQ is. Our bracelet allowed us to go to any of the three hotels that day. We could have eaten in the hotel restaurants too but we just enjoyed the pool, all the drinks you want. It was a wonderful day. I think we paid $75/pp.

• 2 weeks later...
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach: Can anyone share their experience here?

Thanks in advance!

We were there last week, off Allure. $125 pp, about a 25 minute bus ride down the highway, once you leave Falmouth.

Beach had lots of chairs and shade, unlimited drinks and buffet. There is an infinity pool to give you an option.

Everything was clean and overall a great day. As I recall we had about 5 hours at the resort.

We were there last week, off Allure. $125 pp, about a 25 minute bus ride down the highway, once you leave Falmouth.

Beach had lots of chairs and shade, unlimited drinks and buffet. There is an infinity pool to give you an option.

Everything was clean and overall a great day. As I recall we had about 5 hours at the resort.

Did you take the ship tour or on your own??

Um, didn't the Iberostar close down? And won't reopen until November?

Or are there two of them in Jamaica?

If they closed down it was after Sept. 12. There seemed to be no indication they were shutting down from what I could tell.

Tamara01, can you tell me more about your experience? Did you take a taxi to the hotel area from a cruise ship? Which hotel (of the three) are you referring to? Anything you can remember might be helpful. Thanks so much for your reply!

Kathy

• 1 month later...

Archived