free parking hotel in Fort Lauderdale

PH

I am going on a 23 day cruise. I would like to find a hotel where I can leave my car. Roadway said they would do it for $200. That seems high for one night at Roadway. Does anyone have a better option? PH

I would also check out the above websites. Parksleepfly offers (under Hotel & Parking), the Fairfield Inn & Suites (Marriott) in Ft. Lauderdale at Dania Beach. This hotel is 3.5 miles from the cruiseport and offers a shuttle ($8 p.p. to pier, $10 p.p. from pier to hotel). November dates I entered gave a $115 room rate for up to 4 people, and 30 days of parking. Although it also states free parking up to 21 days, with additional days at $5.00 per day. :confused:

Register your vehicle upon arrival and obtain a parking pass. Also included is a full hot breakfast, and there is a daily restaurant shuttle from 4-10 p.m. It seems to have a better rating than Rodeway, which only offers up to 14 days of free parking- add'l days are $10/day.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

21 days is the longest I have ever seen a parking package. After that there is generally a per day rate. Make sure you have done a thorough research of the area and hotel safety before booking. Sometimes the cheapest wouldn't be where you'd want to leave your car.

Archived