Ever seen a wedding on the wedding cam?

I'm looking at the Princess Bridge cams everyday now since Alaska season has started and I'm counting down to my trip. I check out the wedding cams too but have never seen activity there.

Does anyone ever get married on the ship? Do those getting married, renewing vows, etc have the option of turning off the camera?

I'm not sure the answer to your questions, and I look at the wedding cams every once in awhile too, but I have not seen any weddings or anything either!! I would think that if it is a port day they would not get married, and since embarking is on a Saturday, that may throw things a little, but really I'm clueless and it's a good question!

I'm looking at the Princess Bridge cams everyday now since Alaska season has started and I'm counting down to my trip. I check out the wedding cams too but have never seen activity there.

Does anyone ever get married on the ship? Do those getting married, renewing vows, etc have the option of turning off the camera?

Yes, I have seen weddings on the wedding cam, and possibly a renewal ceremony. They happen on sea days and there are usually 2 or 3 on those days, but the couple does have to give their permission for it to be broadcast on the web.

The coolest thing I saw was last week on the Caribbean Princess when a couple got married on Sun Deck aft overlooking the Terrace Pool. It was beautiful, with ring bearers and flowers girls...the works. Quite special.

We renewed our vows on the Caribbean Princess last Sept. Asked for the camera to be on so our families at home could watch. Our young niece missed 'the kiss' and was so disappointed. Fortunately, our friends (also renewed their vows) had taken pictures we were able to send Katie a photo.

Debbie

Only once did I see a bride and grrom at the alter. Of course most of the time when I am looking at web cams I just look at the ship itself at sear or at port. I rarely go into the wedding camera.

Marilyn

Haven't watched a wedding on the cam, but when on Golden Princess trans-Atlantic, 8-02, we were invited to two different weddings on the crossing.

We thought they were very well handled - Captain Andy Proctor doing the ceremony.

Archived