Carnival Port to LAX, taxi cost

SandS204ever

Ok so coming off the Splendor on Dec. 16th, and we fly out of LAX at 12:35, carnival transfer service says no flights before Noon, so I figured we should be ok. There is just my wife and myself.

Wondering if it might be better to go with a taxi and not have to wait for the shuttle to fill up. Then again will there be much of wait if we get off in the first wave?

Taxi is around $55-$60 plus tip.

It is a flat rate and it will be posted.

The Carnival shuttles are huge busses that wait til they are filled. Then they can possible stop at all the terminals. If you are flying United (last terminal in the horseshoe) it will take a while to get there.

Taxi is around $55-$60 plus tip.

It is a flat rate and it will be posted.

The Carnival shuttles are huge busses that wait til they are filled. Then they can possible stop at all the terminals. If you are flying United (last terminal in the horseshoe) it will take a while to get there.

Thank you we are going out Delta, and that flat rate is close to the transfer rate for the both of us. Might think twice and take a taxi, might be quicker.

Thank you we are going out Delta, and that flat rate is close to the transfer rate for the both of us. Might think twice and take a taxi, might be quicker.

Delta is in T5, which is *almost* all the way around the horseshoe. A bus will stop at 5 other terminals (includes the unnumbered International terminal) before T5...and those include WN and AA where I'd assume a lot of people will need to unload from the bus for their flights.

• 1 month later...

Archived