Book thru my TA or other source?

bornfreenowexpensive

I received an email today from a travel agency offering a "small group experience" on selected sailings. Looking at the Paul Gauguin website, the cabin prices seem to be the same as in the email. I can't see where there is much to be gained by booking with an agency that seems to have a block of cabins on selected cruises, and doesn't offer much more, except some airport transfers, unless I am missing something here.

I usually book with my own TA and plan my own excursions.

Am I missing something here?

It is my understanding that PG will not allow any travel agent to sell the cruise for less than their website. That being said, many TA's will provide some on board credit which they pay for to thank you for your business. This is in addition to an OBC that PG offers. My TA will give $200 which is not great and many others may give more. If you ask on this board and provide some private contact info I am sure some past cruisers can refer a TA who may provide significantly more than the $200 which I receive

If this is your first cruise you can also get another $200 OBC via a referral from someone else. I can send you info on that if you like

flightmedic555@gmail.com

Archived