I LOVE that John Heald posts the weekly NFL games on FB

fig414

Here are the NFL games for this coming cruise to be shown across the fleet with the exception of the Carnival Breeze.

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13

8.20pm BEARS vs. PACKERS

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16

8.15pm LIONS vs. 49ers

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16

1pm RAVENS vs. EAGLES

4.25pm JETS vs. STEELERS

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17

8.30pm BRONCOS vs. FALCONS

What does one do with this advanced information? Is it not being published on board?

I don't think they post the specific game being shown. The issue is the 1pm/4pm games on Sundays.

You'd have to know what games are showing in the area that the feed is originating from. I think it used to be Denver, but now Miami?

I still question how they are showing tonight's game, which is on NFL Network.

Do the ships now get this channel?

I'm hoping they now get the NFL channel. The regular network channels they get are based in Miami, I believe, the the games would be whatever is scheduled there.

I imagine Carnival could get any extra channels they are willing to pay for.

John did post that Breeze won't be showing - at least not while in Europe.

I'm hoping they now get the NFL channel. The regular network channels they get are based in Miami, I believe, the the games would be whatever is scheduled there.

I imagine Carnival could get any extra channels they are willing to pay for.

John did post that Breeze won't be showing - at least not while in Europe.

Its even more odd that they would cater to the NFL crowds and add NFLN, but not the REAL ESPN? I just don't get it.

That ESPN international or whatever its called is just awful.

I don't think they post the specific game being shown. The issue is the 1pm/4pm games on Sundays.

You'd have to know what games are showing in the area that the feed is originating from. I think it used to be Denver, but now Miami?

I think so. I was on the Liberty in November and JH said that the 4pm game that would be played on the ship was the Broncos.

When I got on board the 4pm game was the NY Giants.

I know on the Pride in April, they did not get NFL Network. My cruise was during the draft and they couldn't show it because it was on NFL Network.

I would be seriously surprised/shocked if they are showing tonight's game on the ships.

I would be seriously surprised/shocked if they are showing tonight's game on the ships.

Me too.

I copied what he posted. Last week he posted that the Prime Time games will be on the Big Screen on Lido. We shall see.

What does one do with this advanced information? Is it not being published on board?

hey mr pete,

if thats in reference to my post, i would like to know in advance because im a big football fan. if i cant see the giants play, i would put a bet on the game being showed to make it more interesting.

Archived