Upgrade Fairy!!!

SWManiac

Congrats!!..We leave on the Freedom this Sunday and last week got our first ever visit from the upgrade fairy, we went from a JS to a GS just like you. I just happened to check our reservatin and there it was. We too had automatic upgrade selected for our preference. Reading our m&m thread it looks like the upgrade fairy has been very busy. Let's all hope she stays busy.

Congrats!!..We leave on the Freedom this Sunday and last week got our first ever visit from the upgrade fairy, we went from a JS to a GS just like you. I just happened to check our reservatin and there it was. We too had automatic upgrade selected for our preference. Reading our m&m thread it looks like the upgrade fairy has been very busy. Let's all hope she stays busy.

One other confirmed from my roll call got upgraded too! I too hope she stays busy!! ;)

Thank you everyone for letting me get excited!!! :D

:DDOES EXIST :D

We are 10 days out from our Allure cruise and when I checked online today (well it was like the 5th time actually) there was the upgrade! From a Jr suite to a Grand Suite!!! So excited!!! I just had to share with someone who understands!!!

Thanks for listening!!!

AWESOME! Lucky lucky you!

Not so, both my sisters in law just got back from Indie and both had their first upgrades to junior suites, only trouble it has spoilt them for future cabins but perhaps that is part of Royals cunning plane ;)

Perhaps it's more likely to happen to someone from the UK on the Indy as usually she is up to 80% full of UK passengers?

Congrats to OP :).

Archived