Upgrade Fairy!!!

SWManiac

:DDOES EXIST :D

We are 10 days out from our Allure cruise and when I checked online today (well it was like the 5th time actually) there was the upgrade! From a Jr suite to a Grand Suite!!! So excited!!! I just had to share with someone who understands!!!

Thanks for listening!!!

We are 10 days out from our Allure cruise and when I checked online today (well it was like the 5th time actually) there was the upgrade! From a Jr suite to a Grand Suite!!! So excited!!! I just had to share with someone who understands!!!

Thanks for listening!!!

Congratulations great score!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! I'm hoping for a visit for my Oasis sailing!

Just wondering - did you book with a TA or with RCCL directly? Do you think your C&A status had anything to do with your upgrade?

Congrats again and have a great cruise!!!

We booked directly through RC. As for status I'm not sure! I have automatic upgrade checked online so I just keep looking everyday! My mom is sailing with us (in her own cabin) also D+ but with a higher amount of cruise days. She didn't get an upgrade...yet!

Thanks for listening!!!

Oh wowwwww...so pleased for you. To me thats the ultimate upgrade - we book a 'baby' suite and hope one day the upgrade fairy will visit ... but it hasnt happened yet.

Enjoy !! Its going to be greatttttt:D

yayyyyyyy

Jean

We booked directly through RC. As for status I'm not sure! I have automatic upgrade checked online so I just keep looking everyday! My mom is sailing with us (in her own cabin) also D+ but with a higher amount of cruise days. She didn't get an upgrade...yet!

can you tell me what you mean by "I have automatic upgrade checked online"

can you tell me what you mean by "I have automatic upgrade checked online"

Online at rc under crown and anchor society there is a section called 'upgrade preferences' they have lots of options that you can choose from. We clicked the most general one. 'automatic upgrade'.

After reviewing my voicemails I saw we had one from 'unknown caller' it was royal saying we got the upgrade and What cabin we were in.

Awesome! Enjoy! We sailed the Oasis in May ... had a Jr. Suite and we too hoped for an upgrade to Grand Suite ... didn't get it, BUT got a beautiful cabin on the 'hump' which was great!! :D We actually booked a gty jr. suite so the price was really right! Had a wonderful time .... she's some kind of ship! I had to come over here and read for a while ... long story on why, but we're sailing the Carnival Freedom in a few weeks so have been on that board .... and it's scary .... much friendlier over here!!:) Have a wonderful cruise!!:)

Archived