Panama canal

Jiffymom

Does any one have a cruise compass.We are booked March 2014/ Ya Ya I know thats a long time off.It is 15 days and my friends husband is sure they will be bored. Even if it isn't recent at least it will give them some idea of the great activities offered and so many sea days. Thanks

Loved the sea days .. load up the Kindle. We found that the activities staff were well-prepared with extra activities, they had a daily speaker who was an expert in the Panama area, etc. A special Magic was waking up early while on the lake, looking at all the other boats/lights waiting for their chance to get in line. If you're going for 15 days, you'll have other days for port activities too.

Does any one have a cruise compass.We are booked March 2014/ Ya Ya I know thats a long time off.It is 15 days and my friends husband is sure they will be bored. Even if it isn't recent at least it will give them some idea of the great activities offered and so many sea days. Thanks

Archived