Princess wedding on the Star

New2Cruisin!

Hello everybody, I"m fairly new to cruising (only my second one) but I am getting married next month on the Princess Star. I'm wondering if anybody has had any experience with that and what we might expect. Everything seems to be going along great, all selections and bookings seem to be on target. Now it's just a matter of getting over the pre-wedding jitters and figuring out how to get my wedding dressed packed neatly lol.

TIA!

We were married on the Grand on 17th September 2010, it was a wonderful experience and the wedding package far exceeded our expectations, we also have a lovely set of wedding photographs taken around the ship by the ships photographer, we upgraded our photo package onboard as the photo's were so good.

We should have married on the Ruby in April 2010 but 3 days before we were due to fly out to Miami the Icelandic volcanic ash cloud caused all flights to be cancelled, this was truly devastating for us but Princess re-scheduled our cruise and our wedding, we cannot fault their customer services people and our TA for all the help and support they gave us.

We hope that your wedding is as wonderful and memorable as ours was.

Hello everybody, I"m fairly new to cruising (only my second one) but I am getting married next month on the Princess Star. I'm wondering if anybody has had any experience with that and what we might expect. Everything seems to be going along great, all selections and bookings seem to be on target. Now it's just a matter of getting over the pre-wedding jitters and figuring out how to get my wedding dressed packed neatly lol.

TIA!

My husband and I were married May 20, 2006 on the Dawn Princess. I couldn't have been happier with the planning by Princess.

The Dawn doesn't have a wedding chapel so we were married in the Wheelhouse Bar. Princess made it look so gorgeous (the Wheelhouse Bar is already fantastic, in my opinion). My flowers were beautiful, the lunch was yummy, the wedding cake was fabulous!

Everything from check in of our 30 guests to the wedding, to the lunch to our first dance to saying good-bye to all of our guests and setting sail - Princess was top notch.

I have no regrets using Princess and will probably use them on our 10 year anniversary when we renew our vows.

Best wishes on your new life together!

Archived