Calling all Diamond Plus members! Tell me what your favorite diamond plus perk is!

But it is not just for first night dining, which is great, for the usual problems in the MDR. You just have to book a specialty dinner on the first night/day, and you can go any day.

Not all ships allow it to be used that way. It pretty much depends of the restaurant manager. The usual RCI inconsistency you might say.

Gina

Gina is correct. From what I can tell these days most ships only allow it the first night with the exception being that a few ships still allow it on other nights. Apparently the hotel director and/or corporate are putting a stop to this with a few ships still allowing it. We have never asked to use it any other night. Over the years it has been "offered" and on occasion accepted. We have been with friends though that asked and most recently they have been declined.

We are both D+ and could only use one bag. I thought it was one per stateroom but could definitely be wrong! :)

Since you each get a coupon book, or have it electronically added to your SeaPass Card, you can use both coupons during your trip.

Patti is correct (as always...lol). I used both of ours on our most recent cruises. I listed my folio # on the first one and wrote "please use coupon". Then on the second one I listed Mr. Ski's folio number and wrote "please use coupon".

But it is not just for first night dining, which is great, for the usual problems in the MDR. You just have to book a specialty dinner on the first night/day, and you can go any day.

Not correct at all. Our experience has been that it is the Hotel Director, who is on board at the time of your sailing, that decides if you can or can not use your coupon on any night, or in addition to, the first night.

Some Hotel Directors run their ship by the book and others are much more relaxed with the rules. Again, inconsistency at its best.:(

The made to order breakfast/lunch in the CL is only available on Oasis and Allure. Other ships have a continental breakfast and no lunch. The menu selections in the Oasis/Allure CL are not that much different than the MDR, but they do have complimentary soda and beer at lunch.

Thanks Bob! We are on Allure next week & I think we will check out the CL! We always go to Blaze for cocktails & that has been our favorite Diamond perk. Thanks for your help!

Archived