Did You See Our Star???

On the webcam, the Star Princess appeared to be at anchor (not Ported) in St. Petersburg today. ;)

I started watching Her about 1 p.m. (PDT) and the picture changed from time to time, as if she were drifting, turning. :cool:

Before I left work at 4, I checked, it was starting to get dark, and the sparkling lights of the Palaces were winking at our Star. :D

I'm beyond excited. We're leaving Sunday for Copenhagen, sailing out on 5/25. The webcam is great!:D

I watched the Star, your cruise, sail out of Copenhagen today. Looked kind of cloudy today, but good to see the Star moving. Have a great cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep the bridge cam running on my screen all day long at work. I'm sailing the Star 7/14 and I can't wait. It's fun to see how light it is at 9:00pm over there.:)

You are correct. It is fun to watch the ship. Kay, you are about to hit 3,000 posts. By the time you see this, you will probably be over 3,000. It is really fun now to read all the posts from the people just back. Marlyne

I've just started following the Star cam. Is this where she usually docks in Oslo? Is she facing north and slightly west with the castle directly on her right? Marlyne

Archived