Conquest Photo Book

katti michele

No where near as good as a review, but I just finished my Photo Book from our cruise on September 2nd if anyone wants to take a peek of it!

A little background: I'm from a small town outside of New Orleans. I am in my final semester of Graduate School getting my Master's degree in Human Resource Education. When one of my girlfriends asked if I wanted to go on a cruise during the summer, I thought it would be the perfect vacation to get away from everything for a week and just relax in preparation for my final examination. Well, Hurricane Isaac thought a little differently and completely devastated my hometown and flooded the town. We were out of electricity for about 5 days, including the day we boarded. Luckily, I called my parents before we got out of Louisiana waters and they said the power finally came back on. That made us feel a little better about leaving! We went to Key West, Freeport, and Nassau and had a fabulous time. I had a graduation trip to Disney World planned for December with my boyfriend, but after I got back I cancelled Mouseville, as my boyfriend calls it, and booked another cruise on the Conquest. Kicking myself in the butt for not doing the Future Cruise Coupon/Credit thing! We will be doing the Western Caribbean this time and it will be after the dry dock, so i'm excited to see the differences. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. I scoured the boards before our cruise and found so much information from everyone, so hopefully I can give back a little. We had a great cruise and I am counting down the days until the next one!

Carnival Conquest

Hi,

Here's an off the wall question...Were the beds firm or soft??? I've read mixed reviews on the mattresses on this ship. I know it sounds like a funny question...But, they used to be so soft and comfortable and lately, it seems like they are very firm and uncomfortable.

Thanks.

Archived