What is your favorite Carnival ship?

thecruiserofships

Until the Magic came to Galveston my favorite was the Conquest and I will be sailing on her for the 8th and probably last time next Sunday.

But I was on the Magic in March and really fell in love with all the extra bells and whistles. And since the Magic is in my homeport of Galveston, I would have to say she is my favorite ship at this time.

Is the Magic really just an oversized Conquest?

Other then the holiday we have only done fantasy class ships of the ones we have done our favorite is the fantasy have sailed on it 3 times now looking into a sailing on the carnival pride next year does anyone have any thoughts

The size and style is so popular..that even Cunard used same hull design for their Queen Victoria....have not been on Splendor, Conquest, Destiny, or Dream class..but without the newer higher reported service and food and music glitches I had on Spirit (partly due to leaving for Aussie land soon I think)...i know these ships are very good and wonderful size wise..a little larger with out being overwhelming after Fantasy class which is the "new small" LOL..I loved having the Steakhouse possibilites..and I really loved the Fantasy class too..you will like everything being just a little newer and larger and the spirit class has great flow and fun atrium, little larger public rooms everywhere..Sarah

Archived