What is your favorite Carnival ship?

thecruiserofships

I've been on the Breeze, Inspiration, Elation, Paradise, Valor, Pride, Victory, Ecstasy, Elation, Holiday, Jubilee.

BRAGGART! ;)

I am slowly building my way up to you....don't look back! I am on your heals!

Side note(actually pertaining to OP) My father has been on the Conquest and Magic. He liked Magic more, but said it was not as elegant as you would think they would be doing on a new ship.

I have only been on 3 cruises, 2 with Carnival, so my experiance is limited, but I would pick the Legend. Staff was not great, and being in mid-January after XMAS, bits of tape clung everywhere with pieces of garland attached, making it look pretty tacky...BUT......

The ship never felt crowded, I never had more than 3 people in front of me and the buffet meals ( we only do the MDR 2-4 times a 7 day cruise). VERY easy to go places. On and off at port was super quick and easy, no waiting in line is hallways, shows were fine. Seats everywhere ( not sure on Lido by pool~ we tend to avoid that area during the week). Room was quiet. I am hoping to go on her again!

I really can't say which has been my favorite no matter how much I think about it. Each has had its own good points and bad points. Each experience is totally different.

We have liked and disliked different parts of cruises for various reasons; never did we not like an entire cruise.

I think if I HAD to choose, my favorite ships would go in this order (note I have only been on 5 carnival ships)

1. Splendor

2. Ecstasy

3. Victory

4. Fascination

5. Glory

It may not be the ship itself; but the experiences on these ships which led to my favorite order.

i have only been on the valor, the pride, and the dream. but i would have to say the pride.(i like the smaller spirit class) i will be going on the miracle in jan.

We are sailing Pride in two weeks. Can't wait!

Miracle is my favorite ship so far. I loved her layout and her huge aft adult pool, plus the lack of the big screen. Hoping to sail Legend and Spirit some day. Wish there were more Spirit class ships.

Conquest class ships are my least favorite.

Archived