Top Deck of the New Royal Princess

Pia1913

• 1 month later...

They are advertising cabanas around the adult pool. Probably have to pay to get one. The adult pool area looks very small compared to the rear pools on the Grand Class. Looks like they made that into the Horizon Court and more cabins. I agree, the horizon court needs to be improved but not at the expense of quiet outdoor recreation! I am going to wait to see how they are received before I waste my money on a noisy pool area.

They are advertising cabanas around the adult pool. Probably have to pay to get one. The adult pool area looks very small compared to the rear pools on the Grand Class. Looks like they made that into the Horizon Court and more cabins. I agree, the horizon court needs to be improved but not at the expense of quiet outdoor recreation! I am going to wait to see how they are received before I waste my money on a noisy pool area.
Everyone sees things differently, or as they want to see it. Princess has already stated that the Cabanas will be extra charge. The pool and the seating area in the Adult Retreat is much larger than on the Grand class ships and may become our favorite area. Also, why do you think the adult area would be noisy? In addition, you only pay for one on the six cabanas as the rest of the area is no charge.

It looks like you missed the train. :eek:

You probably should have applied at Princess for a position on the design team years ago. Maybe next time. :D

"It is what it is ..." as they say.

I'm not sure what deckplans you're looking at, but the Retreat Pool area looks significantly larger than the aft pool area on the Grand Class or the Lotus Pool for that matter...

I'm not sure what deckplans you're looking at, but the Retreat Pool area looks significantly larger than the aft pool area on the Grand Class or the Lotus Pool for that matter...

Yes, much larger in fact and with much more seating/lounging available.

Everyone sees things differently, or as they want to see it. Princess has already stated that the Cabanas will be extra charge. The pool and the seating area in the Adult Retreat is much larger than on the Grand class ships and may become our favorite area. Also, why do you think the adult area would be noisy? In addition, you only pay for one on the six cabanas as the rest of the area is no charge.

I think it may become my favorite area as well. I can't wait to sail the Royal and have a feeling she may become a ship, like the Sapphire, to me that I just have to get on no matter where she goes.

Beautiful!:D:D:D I can't wait to find out for myself.

Archived