What are some "must do's" for the first couple of hours you are on board?

kath00

My book should be able to enjoy a deck lounge also.

Only if it pays full fare. :p

But seriously, please leave an e-reader instead of a book. I am sure I could find something that interested me on it. It is nice to have a few hundred choices. :)

:rolleyes: I like to go around on the first day and steal all of those personal items that are left by people trying to reserve a deck chair.

:p

No need to steal - just turn the items in to Lost & Found. Obviously these items were lost.....

Drop off carryon baggage in room, hair appointments for formal nights, lunch in dining room (glad it is open on embarkation day), unpack if luggage has arrived, muster drill, sail away with cruise critic roll call group, back to room to get ready for dinner. Love my first day on ship.

I find the cabin, put my wallet and cell phone in the safe close the door and smile. The DW heads up to the spa to make her appointments. When she gets back we go to the dining room for lunch, then the Muster Drill. The next thing I do is take off my wrist watch and smile again. That smile stays there till the end of the cruise.;):D

Archived