Any perks for Ocean suite

eclue

vip boarding-- thats all.

once onboard you get the same treatment as the people who booked the lowest category.

there is a huge price diffence between a suite on carnival compared to the Princess suite.

In addition to the VIP check-in & boarding, the room & balcony are both slightly bigger.

You also get two sinks in the bathroom, as well as a regular tub/shower combo.

There is so much more closet space, a dressing area, as well as a couch & table/chairs in the room.

If you're taking a 7-day or more cruise, I think it's worth the extra money if you can afford it.

The "perks" are not worth it if you have to compromise money for excursions or drinks, etc. But, if you can afford it, then it's worth it, in my opinion!

We got upgraded to the OS (I paid for it) from the Fairy. It's the wife's birthday and thought she would enjoy some extra room and can't go wrong with our own jacuzzi. At least I'll know who is peeing in it. She doesn't know so it adds to the anticipation. Must hold on until Oct 29th. I will like getting on early and room ready and refrigerator in the room since Destiny doesn't have any.

Archived