Splendor Lido deck cabin-ADVICE NEEDED!

tee3240

My family of 4 will be going on our first Carnival cruise. We have booked cabin #9221 on the Lido deck. Can anyone tell me if this is a good choice- or bad? If anyone has pics of this cabin, would love to see them! Thank you! 🚢

My family and I are going on our 2nd cruise on October 20th on the Liberty. We were in cabin 9255 (I believe) on our 1st cruise and we absolutely loved the location. Soooooo close to all the action on the Lido deck and the noise/traffic was not an issue! We've booked 2 balcony cabins (9268&9270) on the lido deck for this one... Even closer to the pool etc. And we're pretty excited. I think you love the location.

We ALWAYS get a LIDO deck cabin. We like being close enough to the food and drink, and with our 2 yo, it does make life easier.

You are far enough in front that the music is never an issue, and its great being able to go out to see all the people if you want.

Have never been on the Splendor but have done a Lido balcony and doing one on the Breeze in January. LOVE the location, don't worry about the noise never has been a problem, you'll be amazed how quiet it is :D

My family of 4 will be going on our first Carnival cruise. We have booked cabin #9221 on the Lido deck. Can anyone tell me if this is a good choice- or bad? If anyone has pics of this cabin, would love to see them! Thank you! 🚢

My wife and I stayed in 9268 on the Liberty (review in my sig) and absolutely loved it. We always get LIDO rooms now.

Hi Tee3240:)

I just took a peek at the deck plans and it appears as if you made a good choice. There are cabins

above & below you, always wise to have that buffer, noise will not be an issue.

Also, the door leading out to the Splendido pool area is far enough away from your cabin which will also result

with noise and foot traffic not being an issue.

The laundry room (across from cabin 9270) is not near your cabin, you won't hear that. And I do not see

any steward/maintenance closets, anywhere near you.

You picked a good spot!

You do have a secret door close by to your cabin. These doors lead to observation decks.

The secret doors are located on decks 6, 7, 9, and 10, all the way to the front of the ship.

The secret door on your deck, deck 9, is the top of bridge. Great view! Be sure to check it out.

Have a terrific vacation!

:)

My wife and I stayed in 9268 on the Liberty (review in my sig) and absolutely loved it. We always get LIDO rooms now.

Hi Chris,

Thanks very much for the info. I had previously read your reviews, they were great! Really enjoyed them and the pics as well. Thanks very much for taking the time to do that. 😊😊😊

Thank you to everyone for your comments! Sounds like I DID make a good choice. Any one have any pics? How big are the rooms? We have never stayed in a regular balcony room, always a suite (and once in the Garden Villa on the NCL Gem; that will spoil you forever, let me tell you!), so I hope this room is spacious enough for the 4 of us...

Hi Tee3240:)

I just took a peek at the deck plans and it appears as if you made a good choice. There are cabins

above & below you, always wise to have that buffer, noise will not be an issue.

Also, the door leading out to the Splendido pool area is far enough away from your cabin which will also result

with noise and foot traffic not being an issue.

The laundry room (across from cabin 9270) is not near your cabin, you won't hear that. And I do not see

any steward/maintenance closets, anywhere near you.

You picked a good spot!

You do have a secret door close by to your cabin. These doors lead to observation decks.

The secret doors are located on decks 6, 7, 9, and 10, all the way to the front of the ship.

The secret door on your deck, deck 9, is the top of bridge. Great view! Be sure to check it out.

Have a terrific vacation!

:)

Secret doors??! That sounds interesting! Thanks for the info! 😊

We have this cabin booked for the Oct. 20th sailing. I'd love to see pics of the room if you have them. Thanks a lot.

Thank you to everyone for your comments! Sounds like I DID make a good choice. Any one have any pics? How big are the rooms? We have never stayed in a regular balcony room, always a suite (and once in the Garden Villa on the NCL Gem; that will spoil you forever, let me tell you!), so I hope this room is spacious enough for the 4 of us...

I don't have any pics, but I've stayed in a balcony cabin very near your cabin on Splendor before. It is a very quiet area of the ship, with cabins above and below you. The cabin itself is 185 sq ft and the balcony is 35 sq ft. Compared to a suite, yes, it will feel tight in there especially with the bunk pulled down from the ceiling. But I think you'll love Splendor! We've been on her twice and have one more cruise on her this December before she moves to NY.

Archived