A truly stupid question?

ncshp955

I really hate to sound so ignorant but I have been looking at some of the youtube videos of the Dream and keep noticing in most of the videos that the beds have a brown mat on them. At first I thought it was something that people were bringing on but then I kept seeing them and just can't figure out what they are. Anybody willing to help a dummy out?:confused:

Thanks for the quick answers. Now maybe I can take this post down so everyone won't see how dumb I was. It makes sense but I have never seen them before. Learn something new everyday I guess.

Someone had to ask so the ones who were afraid to ask didn't have to post it. :D

And it's stored under your bed (the steward will do this durning the first night's turn-down service) for the entirety of the cruise. So if you ever need to haul a suitcase out for any reason during the cruise, or set something else on your bed that you don't want messing up your bedding - just pull it out and use it again.:)

Maybe not. Maybe just shouldn't have posted it here. Maybe under the first time cruisers section. This is something I have always wondered also. I think a lot of veteran cruisers do their community service by helping us newbies out!!

:)

It's a common thing on cruise ships.

Unfortunely for me :( it has been 10 years since our last cruise so a lot has changed. These look like pretty neat things. One other question now, what happens to them after you unpack? Do the room stewarts take them up or do you store them somewhere?

Unfortunely for me :( it has been 10 years since our last cruise so a lot has changed. These look like pretty neat things. One other question now, what happens to them after you unpack? Do the room stewarts take them up or do you store them somewhere?

Hee hee, I answered your question before you even asked it.:D Check out post #8.:D:)

They stick under the bed or something - we just put it on a

chair when we are done. It's always gone when we come

back from dinner. Never went looking for it :)

Thanks for the quick answers. Now maybe I can take this post down so everyone won't see how dumb I was. It makes sense but I have never seen them before. Learn something new everyday I guess.

don't feel dumb, my wife moved it out of the way and put our suitcase on the bed on our first cruise till i told her what it was for:D

a true dumb question is. from a number from 1 to 10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet.

Archived