A truly stupid question?

ncshp955

Whats the 3rd?

The 1st Great Lie is that there is no such thing as a stupid question. There are questions that reveal lack of motivation, curiosity or copetence (ops question certainly was not one of these).

The 2nd great lie is that it doesn't matter if you win or loose, its how you play they game. Of course it matters!

The 3rd great lie is....

Size doesn't matter. (I'm talking about cruise ships of course :rolleyes:).

This is the first of the three great lies! The second great lie is: "It doesn't matter if you win our loose, its how how you play the game..."

"Winning ISN'T the most important thing . . . its the ONLY thing" - Vince Lombardi

"Its better to have loved and lost, than to have not loved at all and missed meeting all those interesting people at the clinic":D

don't feel dumb, my wife moved it out of the way and put our suitcase on the bed on our first cruise till i told her what it was for:D

a true dumb question is. from a number from 1 to 10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet.

not 2 P :eek:

It's a common thing on cruise ships.

Really? I've sailed on two Disney cruises and three Royal Caribbean, and I don't remember ever seeing a luggage mat on the bed.

I will go so far as to say that five cruises on two cruise lines hardly makes me an expert, but I might have asked the same question.

It IS a good idea, I will admit. Maybe I'll get one (or two, one for each of us?) for when we get home...

Archived