Early Saver Denied

RainbowsMist

I booked ES and submitted my claim which came back denied because I'm not a past guess (this was the lower rate I found). I thought the ES perk was if I found a lower rate in the same category or above than the one I booked qualified for a credit? Or am I misunderstanding how it works?

I booked ES and submitted my claim which came back denied because I'm not a past guess (this was the lower rate I found). I thought the ES perk was if I found a lower rate in the same category or above than the one I booked qualified for a credit? Or am I misunderstanding how it works?

If you qualify for it...any rate you qualify for entitles you to the lower rate. You are not a past guest on CCL, therefore you do not qualify.

It's like the resident rate. You may find a cheaper resident rate for the state of FL, but if you do not reside in FL, you do not qualify.

But keep watching, it may change.

You can price match to any rate that you're normally eligible to book - for past guest rate you have to have sailed at least once, for resident rate you have tobe a resident of the state that the rate is being offered for, for 55+ rate you have to be age 55+, for Military you must be Military eligible. ken

Does ES have any requirements? I didn't see where you had to be a past passenger.

You don't have to be a Past Guest to book ES, but you have to be eligible for any Promo fare (past guest, your state Resident, 55+, Military....) that you try to price-match ES to. ken

Thanks so much :) I did indeed misunderstand!

Actually not particularly your fault. The writers and/or legal staff have omitted the previous Terms & Conditions statement that the price-match must be "the rate you are eligible to receive, if special restrictions apply" from the terms and conditions.

ken

Archived