When can haven pax book dining reservations

jake54321

We are on the 12/31 sailing of the Gem. When are the Haven passengers allowed to book dining reservations. Does the concierge still call or can you book them online?

Thank You,

Larry

My PCC said to call 55 days before sailing for dining reservations. We never received any calls from the concierge before sailing but have called them to set up certain things i.e. pillows, extra towels, etc.

NCL Haven concierge 855-625-4283

ADR's may be booked 55 days out for all suite guests. Only 25% of the ship's resevations are available for booking prior to sailing. If you want to use OBC, wait until you board and ask your concierge to book for you. You can also ask the pre-concierge to add your dining requests to the comments section of the form, just give them the restaurants, times and dates. I am sure Florentina will take care of everything and in the end you will be satisfied.:)

Here is a link about pre-concierge service that may answer some of your questions. We have found this service outstanding.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1689238

Happy planning,

Cherie

As someone has noted, only some (25%) of reservations are available prior to sailing. On all of my sailings since they instituted the pre-booking opportunity, I have never been able to pre-book Teppanyaki, but had no problems once on board (tried both times at exactly 45 days out). Also, for our last group of six, the only choices available for such a "large" group were inconvenient times, like 5:30 or 9:00 For ANY restaurant - but again, we had no problems booking much better times on board, exactly when we wanted them.

Robin

Archived