Help please just booked Reflection Inaugural

Elizanessie

This is my first Celebrity cruise (apart from Equinox Naming) and I just booked it today and leave home on Thursday to get on the ship on Friday and I have no idea what to expect really.

Help :o

I am Elite so what do I get with that ?

I have a GTY Balcony.

Best places to eat ...without killing my on board account please(this is just a tide me over till Allure cruise)

What should I not miss?

What should I miss ?

What do Celebrity do special on their Inaugurals ? ( I have only done RCCL Inaugurals)

Oh heck brain is mush now...so any help would be very much appreciated :D Thanks.

This is my first Celebrity cruise (apart from Equinox Naming) and I just booked it today and leave home on Thursday to get on the ship on Friday and I have no idea what to expect really.

Help :o

I have a GTY Balcony.

Best places to eat ...without killing my on board account please(this is just a tide me over till Allure cruise)

What should I not miss?

What should I miss ?

What do Celebrity do special on their Inaugurals ? ( I have only done RCCL Inaugurals)

Oh heck brain is mush now...so any help would be very much appreciated :D Thanks.

As Elite you will have Coupons that entitle you to things like 90 free minutes of Internet time. Some laundry and dry cleaning (1 item of dc) and other perks. You will also be able to attend the Elite Happy Hour.

Best place to eat, other than MDR and Oceanview: Bistro on 5. Bets dining value on the ship!

Don't miss the activities on the Lawn.

Miss? I'd try everything.

Only been on 1 Inaugural and nothing special.

Enjoy your cruise and report back since you're one of the first. Ask to meet Arno. Arno and JoAnne are the most frequent Celebrity cruisers and always happy to help.

I have a GTY Balcony.

Take a deep breath.. ;)

What time will you arrive in Amsterdam?

We'll be arriving just after 8 am.

There's a rollcall but it is almost dormant now because so many have already left for Amsterdam.

Elite perks are wonderful including an evening social hour that begins at 5pm on the second day.. Most of your questions can be answered there..

Our favourite eatery is Tuscan.. the view alone is worth eating there, try bistro on 5 for a nice change of menu ($5).. others can be quite pricey if you like the alternatives too much..

Take a deep breath.. ;)

There's a rollcall but it is almost dormant now because so many have already left for Amsterdam.

Elite perks are wonderful including an evening social hour that begins at 5pm on the second day.. Most of your questions can be answered there..

Our favourite eatery is Tuscan.. the view alone is worth eating there, try bistro on 5 for a nice change of menu ($5).. others can be quite pricey if you like the alternatives too much..

Arno:

Notice that I suggested that she find you.

As Elite you will have Coupons that entitle you to things like 90 free minutes of Internet time. Some laundry and dry cleaning (1 item of dc) and other perks. You will also be able to attend the Elite Happy Hour.

Best place to eat, other than MDR and Oceanview: Bistro on 5. Bets dining value on the ship!

Don't miss the activities on the Lawn.

Miss? I'd try everything.

Only been on 1 Inaugural and nothing special.

Enjoy your cruise and report back since you're one of the first. Ask to meet Arno. Arno and JoAnne are the most frequent Celebrity cruisers and always happy to help.

Thanks for all the info :D

I think I better print it all out cause I won't remember anything...heck I haven't even told my son we are going cruising this week :eek: and he needs a new suit :eek: oh and his grandparents decided to book too :eek::D

Take a deep breath.. ;)

Thanks Arno :D

We arrive at AMS at 09.40am ..private transfer has been arranged by TA.

I missed out on registering for the Connections Party but I will be there :D

I look forward to meeting you on Friday night at the Social Hour :D

Thanks for all the info :D

I think I better print it all out cause I won't remember anything...heck I haven't even told my son we are going cruising this week :eek: and he needs a new suit :eek: oh and his grandparents decided to book too :eek::D

Just relax, enjoy and report back. I have to wait until January 26th to board Reflection.

Archived