Just back from the Celebrity Reflection

Gitte

Here's a picture of the "vestibule" on the Equinox. All the rooms have them whether they had the outer connecting doors or not. This is true of the Solstice, Equinox, Eclipse, and now on the Reflection.

http://www.shipparade.com/cruise_ship_reviews/Celebrity_Cruises/Celebrity_Equinox/Photos/IMG_0729.JPG

Thanks for posting that photo! I knew I had seen a photo of those doors, but for the life of me I couldn't locate it. It was on the only site I didn't check. :D

That's OK. I know how it is when you're on vacation, you look at things and say to yourself, "Oh that's neat I'll never forget that." And then when you're home and think about it again, it's like "Gee, I don't remember!" Happens to me all the time.

Maybe this calls for another trip on the Equinox to refresh your memory :D

I totally agree; time for another cruise!

• 1 year later...
Our cabin (1531) had the vestibule area, only without the outer doors, so the actual cabin doors were inset from the corridor. The cabin number was in the inset area, facing the cabin number plaque next door. Both of us could stand in that vestibule area while searching for our Seapass cards without blocking the corridor. The cabin doors definitely opened out, but because of the vestibule area, did not open directly into the corridor.

Out of curiosity, what room was next to you in the vestibule? Was it 1533 or 1529?