Just back from the Celebrity Reflection

Gitte

Really?! That's great news!! Someone had posted on another thread that they were in the walls like M-Class. Thank you so much!

People post misleading/untrue information all the time on CC. You just have to think it through. Would they have changed the basic cabin design on the last S class ship? Not likely.

People post misleading/untrue information all the time on CC. You just have to think it through. Would they have changed the basic cabin design on the last S class ship? Not likely.

I was thinking that exact same thing, but now there's another person that claims that the outside connecting doors are gone and are replaced with the inside ones on another thread. This is all so confusing. I'm not believing anything until I see pictures :(

The Aqua Class Suites are the same as the Sky Suites except for the bathroom. AQ suite has a tub with a massage shower panel (same as the AQ stateroom + the benefits of AQ)

The Sky Suites got a tub with a rain shower (combi tub and shower).

Gitte

IMG_3076_zpsbc7a6f3f.jpg

IMG_3073_zps23f02364.jpg

IMG_3077_zps4c8ee6cd.jpg

The Aqua Class Suites are the same as the Sky Suites except for the bathroom. AQ suite has a tub with a massage shower panel (same as the AQ stateroom + the benefits of AQ)

The Sky Suites got a tub with a rain shower (combi tub and shower).

Gitte

Fantastic. Thanks!

Beautiful pictures, Gitte... thank you so much for sharing them! How wonderful to be among the first group of people to board and stay on the ship. Looking forward to more pictures if you want to share them. Really nice to see the ship at this point in time!

I noticed in the pictures of the suites that the tables by the beds have a drawer. Do you know if those are only in the suites, or have they changed the design of the other staterooms as well?

Edited by Cruiser Susie

Beautiful pictures, Gitte... thank you so much for sharing them! How wonderful to be among the first group of people to board and stay on the ship. Looking forward to more pictures if you want to share them. Really nice to see the ship at this point in time!

I noticed in the pictures of the suites that the tables by the beds have a drawer. Do you know if those are only in the suites, or have they changed the design of the other staterooms as well?

Hi Sue,

it is not changed in the other staterooms. Same as on other S-Class.

More pictures soon.

Gitte

That room looks very familiar....I don't see the door to the adjoining room so I consider that still an open item. Perhaps some of the suites have doors inside and regular cabins don't....we'll learn the truth soon.

Here's a thread that shows a video. They are indeed doors on the interior of of the room like a hotel.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=35688369

I did not see a connecting door in the video you referenced. There are indeed doors--to the bathroom and one to the hallway. The cabin appears exactly the same to me except that it has a removable shower head (FINALLY!) and the horrid bedside trays masquerading as bedside tables seem to have been transformed into cubbies. Still no drawers, but a definite improvement over the previous design.

Here's the best pic I could capture from my phone. This room has the bed by the veranda so bathroom is to the right as you're looking from this frame. This is not the outside door. It is the interior connecting door actually in the wall. Note how it cannot be the bathroom door (I can show that too if you need it). And it's not the exterior door as you will notice there is no locking mechanism as the outer door has. Plus you can see as he's going into the bathroom that the exterior door is closed. hyre9a8a.jpg