What age group is good for the Miracle

Babs1121

My husband and I are thinking about going on the Miracle on 11/30..We are retired Ages 72 and 78..Do you think we are too old for this ship? Thank you

You're never too old to cruise on any ship!!:D

Go to Carnival Roll Calls and check out the thread for that cruise - you'll probably get an idea of the ages of fellow passengers. However, I wouldn't let that totally sway me even if its a younger group and, most likely, its not going to be a younger group because most kids are in school. My guess would be most will be in the 50 to 60 range, some older, some younger.

My husband and I are thinking about going on the Miracle on 11/30..We are retired Ages 72 and 78..Do you think we are too old for this ship? Thank you

You are NEVER too old to cruise. I think the Miracle would be a perfect ship for you....GO FOR IT.

As long as your young at heart. Seriously age should not be a problem on that ship. You should fit right in. Few kids at that time of year, more square feet per passenger on the spirit class ships. Go have a great cruise.

The most memorable couple we ever met on a Carnival ship was a GORGEOUS women in her late 70's and her equally attractive hubby (actually I think he was a boyfriend), in his early 80's. They dressed beautifully. They were amazing dancers and could not have been more charming. We so enjoyed the privilege of cruising with them. Even our teen daughter (14 at the time) enjoyed their company. Go be a role mdoel for successful aging and have a blast!

GO FOR IT! You have an opportunity to take a cruise and not have to fly.

We sailed on the Miracle twice in the off season (early May) with my dad who is in his early 80's and my uncle who is 89. We all had a great time.

What I did notice that since most kids were still in school the ship had more older folks along with a mix of young folks with small children. Some folks walk a little slower than others but it was all great! So don't hesitate and go for it while you can.

Enjoy your cruise.

We're in our 60's and cruising is great for everyone:cool: We're on the same cruise and can't beat the prices!:D Hope you'll be joining us and hope to cya in the roll call!;)

Archived