Suite guest room service - specialty restaurants

southt00

Hello. I've spent two hours searching and couldn't find this tidbit out. We are sailing on the Epic in a Haven Suite. How does room service for the specialty restaurants work? Are you charged the specialty restaurant surcharge? Can we order from different restaurants on the same order? Are children charged the same as adults?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks...T.

I sailed in a deluxe owners suite several years ago. We ordered from the specialty restaurants were charged the fee per person and had the food delivered to our room. Our butler set up our table with tablecloth etc and it was a relaxing delicious enjoyable evening. We did not travel with children so I can't help with that but you can definitely get room service from the specialty restaurants in your room, at least that was the way it was for us.

I have a question regarding ordering from more than one surcharge restaurant. As an example, is it correct that you can order an entree from Le Bistro, an appetizer from Cagney's and dessert from the Italian restaurant, and be charged only a single surcharge since there's only one entree involved?

I have a question regarding ordering from more than one surcharge restaurant. As an example, is it correct that you can order an entree from Le Bistro, an appetizer from Cagney's and dessert from the Italian restaurant, and be charged only a single surcharge since there's only one entree involved?

Yes...It is my understanding from other CCers that you CAN order different menu items from different specialty restaurants and only be charged for the entree item of whichever restaurant you order it from.

hangloose4.jpg.8405e8a5229b5320c06e2fda276846a8.jpg

not lazy, but first trip with our baby and I'm betting alot more time spent in our room! Does anyone know if your cagneys breakfast or lunch can be brought to the room if you can't make it?

Yes...If you are a suite/haven guest, you can order anything you want from the suite breakfast or lunch menu, including items from Cagney's (Lazy J for POA), and have it delivered.

glitter-aloha-smiley-emoticon2.gif.34d454b5a6a31671027deefecac81aed.gif

Yes, you may order from more that one restaurant, example: on our last cruise we had appetizers and entree from Cagney's, appetizers from LeBistro and desserts from Teppanyaki and LeBitsro. We were charged the fee for Cagneys.

But, we also tipped our butler very well for going through all that trouble, over and above the tip we gave him at the end of the cruise.

Yes...If you are a suite/haven guest, you can order anything you want from the suite breakfast or lunch menu, including items from Cagney's (Lazy J for POA), and have it delivered.

[ATTACH]248770[/ATTACH]

That just made my day! Thanks for your answer :)

Hello. I've spent two hours searching and couldn't find this tidbit out. We are sailing on the Epic in a Haven Suite. How does room service for the specialty restaurants work? Are you charged the specialty restaurant surcharge? Can we order from different restaurants on the same order? Are children charged the same as adults?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks...T.

You will be charged the cover for wherever the entree comes from. Children ages 4 to 12 are half price when eating of the specialty restaurant's menu or they can choose to eat off of the regular kid's menu for free. Children 3 and under are free to eat from whichever menu at no charge.

Archived