Best cruise deal YOU ever had--care to share?

JAMESFALLETTA

Best deal was my very first cruise in 1991, The Carnival Holiday... totally free!

My in laws took us and footed the entire bill! :D

Problem was that I really didn't want to go and had to practically get dragged aboard... but had such a good time I've been on forty orfifty cruises since... unfortunately they weren't free. :(

14 night transatlantic on Equinox last November. 2C balcony. $849 a person, $200 ship board credit, so effectively $749 or $53.50 a night per person. Love thoses Transatlantics!

Second best - coming up in April 2013. 16 Night Transpacific on Millennium. $1409 per person in a 2C balcony. $600 ship board credit. So effectively $1109 a person. Balconies long sold out, Oceanview is currently $2749 a person. :cool:

Joe

Hi, the best deal I had was actually a return airflight Stockholm Sweden - Vancouver Canada booked thru the ship company Celebrity last year when I went to Alaska ship century - for just US dollar 700. (Normally the airflight is around 1500 US dollar at cheapest.)

I got it on paper... and later when I phoned celebrity and asked something about the ticket they said that it is wrong - it can`t be that cheap. Well, I have it written on paper from you so it must be right. They did wrong and had to stay with it because I had "saved" the mail. /chris58

This years trip coming up Feb/2013 Celebrity Century inside cabin to Hawaii from San Diego 15 nights for $1099 each plus tax with $200 OBC. I have always wanted to go to Hawaii and this was our opportunity. Last year we also had a good deal on B2B sailings for Eastern and Southern Carribean out of San Juan on the Carribean Princess for $899 with $250 OBC had 11 port of calls which we loved however Princess pulled out of San Juan:confused::confused: this year. I always start looking in July/August for late Jan sailings and shop around for the best deal.:):)

Archived