PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm still pouting around the house:rolleyes::p

Thanks for the welcome backs!! We missed all who were not with us, we WILL get to sail again together!!:)

It was too much for words right now, beyond the best cruise ever!! I think the pics will tell the tales:eek::D

Welcome home can't wait see photo!!

Love ya

Floatie.... I need an invitation to the group on FB. :D

It was great meeting everyone!! I have a million things to say but they will have to wait.

PHOTOS: I will get to them here and there between editing photos for my paid clients. I will be posting my favorite photos... I will not be posting every single photo that was taken. When I do my review, if there are special request photos that you don't see posted, email me. :-)

Please post your email here so I can let you all know when photos/review are up or email me with your email to the following email PureEmotionsPhotography at gmail.com Obviously replace "at" with the "@" symbol. :-) I just don't want spam bots sending me junk email.

I am going to duplicate this into the other thread so everyone can see it :-)

Hey all, well almost back to reality. Doing laundry and getting situated at home today then back to work tomorrow. Going to start going through pictures so I can hopefully start the review soon.

Before I start posting, I wanted to make sure I have everyone's permission to use photos of them (I'm sure I got a photo of just about everyone in this thread). Please let me know if you don't want your picture posted.

Floatie I'm with you doing the WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Working my way through the neverending pile of laundry and getting back to real life... Grumpy pants having to wash dishes this morning LOL.

As Chris said, we are gearing up for the review, but feel free to tell us if you have issue with any pics of yourselves going up! I'm scanning the Fun Times - I know on one of these threads someone who is sailing on 12/8 wanted to see them - so I think we may add the links to them in both the beginning and the end of the review.

If you want to email me too -

ardnassac79 at gmail dot com - just let me know who you are!

Hey all, well almost back to reality. Doing laundry and getting situated at home today then back to work tomorrow. Going to start going through pictures so I can hopefully start the review soon.

Before I start posting, I wanted to make sure I have everyone's permission to use photos of them (I'm sure I got a photo of just about everyone in this thread). Please let me know if you don't want your picture posted.

You have our permission but I don't think you got Any pics of us..

It was an awesome cruise, DH and I had a blast. Sorry that we didn't get to meet everyone, but really enjoyed those that we did get to meet.

My ship on a stick that I won @ TV Theme Song Triva is sitting proudly in my home office. But the highlight of the cruise was DH dragging me onstage during the DIVA's show and trying to "dress" me.

Looking forward to our next one in January. :D

Floatie, you rock I'll cruise with you anytime. DH is suffering from Red Frog Pub withdrawals.

Floatie I'm with you doing the WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Working my way through the neverending pile of laundry and getting back to real life... Grumpy pants having to wash dishes this morning LOL.

As Chris said, we are gearing up for the review, but feel free to tell us if you have issue with any pics of yourselves going up! I'm scanning the Fun Times - I know on one of these threads someone who is sailing on 12/8 wanted to see them - so I think we may add the links to them in both the beginning and the end of the review.

If you want to email me too -

ardnassac79 at gmail dot com - just let me know who you are!

Hey Cass welcome home I want see your review with photo ski love read it!!

Love ya and hugs!!!!

Well!! A day of laundry, replacing burnt out light bulbs in inconvenient (high) places, and dealing with furbabies glued to your wherever-they-can-grab you...and the cruise euphoria is slipping a wee bit:eek::rolleyes: ON the other hand, seeing kokomo's review, pics starting to trickle in, and talking with all of you...keeps me hanging on!:)

Thank you all for the sweet posts, you are all so welcome, and I add my thanks as every one of you made this one fantastic cruise. Special thanks for all the planning help and all the presents, I am overwhelmed by how awesome we all are together:D

My email is below, and y'all know where I am on FB. We will have this thread a while longer for post-cruise sharing!!!

Well!! A day of laundry, replacing burnt out light bulbs in inconvenient (high) places, and dealing with furbabies glued to your wherever-they-can-grab you...and the cruise euphoria is slipping a wee bit:eek::rolleyes: ON the other hand, seeing kokomo's review, pics starting to trickle in, and talking with all of you...keeps me hanging on!:)

Thank you all for the sweet posts, you are all so welcome, and I add my thanks as every one of you made this one fantastic cruise. Special thanks for all the planning help and all the presents, I am overwhelmed by how awesome we all are together:D

My email is below, and y'all know where I am on FB. We will have this thread a while longer for post-cruise sharing!!!

Hey girl how are your cruise last week? It great new ship??

mornin all !

Pics please, I'm dying here.

Sean and family will be here the 16th yay, they are staying about a week

Have some dec. up. but not a tree.

Was going to ask Brendan and Bella if they want to do a "wild life" one in the back yard

All have a great day :)

It's a GREAT new ship Taylor!! We loved her!

Good morning funatics!! Well ugh, today is back to work day for me, foo. Lots of funatical pictures getting uploaded and reviews will start soon!!:D

And before you say it....Next week at my sons...:eek: Or you can send the pics to me...;)

Love ya Floatie..

Give Mama a big hug from us.. :)

I just realized this, I don't think they did 'The Quest' on this cruise. Not that I'm complaining, I think there are enough embarassing pictures of me already :o

Today has been rough and my boss isn't even here. Hoping to start the review but it's not looking promising. Maybe tonight.

I just realized this, I don't think they did 'The Quest' on this cruise. Not that I'm complaining, I think there are enough embarassing pictures of me already :o

Today has been rough and my boss isn't even here. Hoping to start the review but it's not looking promising. Maybe tonight.

They DID NOT do Quest. It is actually my favorite part of the cruise and I checked the fun times religiously for this. I was very sad that it didn't happen as it always makes me laugh so hard that my sides hurt. Plus, I like to join in and play and compete. We almost always win the champagne bucket and gold medal and ship on a stick on this game on every carnival cruise. And we leave with awesome memories and photos...

OK, this work thing is for the birds!:( Wish I didn't have to do it, but need to feed my cruise addiction.:rolleyes: I so miss all our new friends and the laughs and that beautiful ship!

We had some issues with Photobucket...when I see that's fixed, I'll post a link. So bummed..I got part way thru Kokomo's review and haven't been able to finish it yet. Darn work!

Alicia, my email is in my siggy...really looking forward to your great pics!:)

Portia, were you referring to the group cruise on Victory we're doing in November? I can add you to the group on FB if that's the one;)

Hope everyone is surviving the real world ok...miss you all!

Hey Linny!!

Sure enjoyed meeting and hanging a bit with you and Dave! Loved the haol and viking horns from the liquid get together.:D

Agreeance on the work thingy! Kinda sneak over here on spare moments. Enjoyed reading Bob's "live" review, after the fact.

Randy has a B2B review going. And I think there's a 2 day only review out there. We're waiting on SIL to upload all the pics from 3 cameras into here shutterfly account then we can transfer over to our computer and I'll sort through for the Photobucket ones to use in a review, which may be down the road and take a different direction depending on what others cover.

From some "live" threads, it looks like the 8 day's weather was very good. Seems the ship missed Grand Turk due to winds and seas are a bit rough.

They DID NOT do Quest. It is actually my favorite part of the cruise and I checked the fun times religiously for this. I was very sad that it didn't happen as it always makes me laugh so hard that my sides hurt. Plus, I like to join in and play and compete. We almost always win the champagne bucket and gold medal and ship on a stick on this game on every carnival cruise. And we leave with awesome memories and photos...

We had never seen it, only heard about it until our Pride cruise in May. We participated and there are quite a few pictures of me so you should check that out if you get a chance (it's quite hilarious).

[Hi guys! I had to go straight into work yesterday, that was NOT an easy thing to do. I don't know why, but I kept feeling sleep deprived :confused: go figure! :D

This one was by far the BEST!!! I have been having computer issues since I've got home and am really having trouble uploading pictures :(, but I have saved them all to my computer and I must say some of them are laugh out loud funny :D

Can hardly wait to do this all again in October!/SIZE]

OK, this work thing is for the birds!:( Wish I didn't have to do it, but need to feed my cruise addiction.:rolleyes: I so miss all our new friends and the laughs and that beautiful ship!

We had some issues with Photobucket...when I see that's fixed, I'll post a link. So bummed..I got part way thru Kokomo's review and haven't been able to finish it yet. Darn work!

Alicia, my email is in my siggy...really looking forward to your great pics!:)

Portia, were you referring to the group cruise on Victory we're doing in November? I can add you to the group on FB if that's the one;)

Hope everyone is surviving the real world ok...miss you all!

Hey Linda I wonder ya enjoy lot time on the Breeze?? I see before turkey gone down....

Hi babies!! Well workaday one is done, and I'm a hot mess...missing all my funatics so so bad!!

Dox, there is a photo page on FB, go there....and ummmm Ms Lynne...chop chop!:D

I will.... ;) I am still in Florida until this Thursday...

We had a great time with everyone.. You always do a great job Floatie..

Archived