PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Hey Floatie how are ya today?:)

Hiya doing Taylor? How's your day going? What did you do today? I didn't do much, just ran a few errands then back home to relax. We had rain this morning, but it cleared up and brought lots of sunshine this afternoon.:)

Yep, I'm ready for the New Year. But, I'm gonna have a quiet New Year's Eve. You got anything special planned?

Quiet NYE here too! First of all, it's a work day:rolleyes: Mama and I are heading out right after work for a bite to eat, at the Lion if it's not too cold...then back here to watch NYE in Times Square, it's a tradition:)

Now, NEXT New Year's is another story, NYE at sea finally, another one off the bucket list!

Quiet NYE here too! First of all, it's a work day:rolleyes: Mama and I are heading out right after work for a bite to eat, at the Lion if it's not too cold...then back here to watch NYE in Times Square, it's a tradition:)

Now, NEXT New Year's is another story, NYE at sea finally, another one off the bucket list!

Yay tomorrow been 24 hours!!!!!:D

I'll be checking NYE at sea of my "bucket" list too!:D

• 4 weeks later...
mornin all !

Still feel terrible - but making myself sit up some during the day

Sean and family will be here about 2 tom yay

all have a great day :)

Just passing along some sad news. I learned today that iluvdoxies passed away in late December.

We were FINALLY on the same roll call (Breakaway sailing later this year) and I was looking forward to sailing with her.

Tom

• 4 weeks later...

Archived