Book Now or Wait??

Dave08

We are looking to do the Eastern Caribbean Cruise out of Miami on Dec 7, 2013 going to Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, Grand Turk, and San Juan.

We will be booking (4) cabins; (2) inside and (2) outside. It is going to be my wife, son (18 months), Mom, Dad, Sister and Brother-in-law, their (2) kids (21 months and 4 years old), and my mother-in-law and her mother.

With that being said, would it be better to go ahead and book now with the Early Saver rate or would be we better off to see if any specials pop up that offer OBC or any other addtional savings? The other question is that my mother-in-law's mother is in her mid-80's and if for some reason she cannot go next December and we book Early Saver, can we replace her with someone else?

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

No name changes allows under ES, so she may not be the best ES candidate. Insurance? Some PAX book under one fare then switch to ES later before its withdrawn. You may find a sale with 1/2 price deposits if that helps. ES is working great for me but, the restrictions can get you later if life changes.

I had thought about buying trip insurance, but it might be better to book my mother-in-law and her mother's room at the current Carnvial sale price (which includes 50% reduced deposit and some OBC) as that would maybe be cheaper than insurance?? Just a thought.

really do the math.

to get the 300 on board credit will cost me 60.00 more then the early saver rate

early saver rate comes with huge penalites. no changes and no cancelling.

make sure your brother in law is aware that the young one will not be able to use camps or use the pools

Archived