Filet mignon in MDR

saphir

Yes, not as much as they used to. We used to joke on how many names they could come up with of filet mignon.

We had it as beef wellington, Chateaubriand, and of course filet migon on our 15 day Century earlier this month.

Each time it was excellent

They've had a great fillet on the last formal night on our cruises over the last few years. It's called tournedos but is larger than what I usually associate that term with and has been very good.

If you're worried about missing the lobster that is also served that night ask your waiter to bring you both as a surf and turf.

They've had a great fillet on the last formal night on our cruises over the last few years. It's called tournedos but is larger than what I usually associate that term with and has been very good.

If you're worried about missing the lobster that is also served that night ask your waiter to bring you both as a surf and turf.

Agree with Larry, I enjoyed the tournedos very much, filet was excellent with a nice sauce. Also had it as the Wellington, very good.

Archived