Aft Stairs on the Magic?

dasey

Can anyone tell me if the "far" aft stairs shown on the Magic deckplans can be used by passengers to go up to the Lido deck? We have 3 cabins in this area and was wondering if they are available for those quick lido runs for food, snacks and DOD's!!!

Can anyone tell me if the "far" aft stairs shown on the Magic deckplans can be used by passengers to go up to the Lido deck? We have 3 cabins in this area and was wondering if they are available for those quick lido runs for food, snacks and DOD's!!!

If you are talking about the ones in the corners, I beleive they are for staff only.

We stayed in 9472 (aft corner) and had stairs very nearby that went directly to the aft pool. That may not be what you are speaking about...but it was very convenient.

are you talking about the stairs right out side the cabin door?

yes, those stairs are for crew ONLY. and should not be used for passengers

i am not 100% sure for Magic-- but the other ships-- the stairs that wrap around the aft cabins are not for passengers-- these are for crew members only,

now i am curious to why these stairs are opened to the public on magic and not other ships-- what stairs do the crew use now

Archived