Couple of questions

jd_1976

Hi there, first I'm wondering when you see categories like 8A, B, C, etc. is the 8A the best or is it 8G? And second my cruise for the Dream doesn't appear to have any of my category or the category that my other cabin is in left. Does that mean I'm no longer eligible for price drops with the Early Saver?

The letters designate the location of the cabin~ could be good or bad depending on your personal preference~ A is going to start out on the lower decks and the higher the letters the higher the decks and you also have to add in the forward and aft areas to the mix~Best to go look at a deck plan with the categories listed and see~

For ES, cabins always come and go~ keep checking for your category to appear and also check for higher categories to be priced at or lower than what you paid and you can upgrade, if you choose, to that category.

For the most part, the letter doesn't mean anything more then the location of the cabin. The higher the letter the higher the deck. Also, every second letter denotes mid ship (8a aft and forward, 8b mid deck).

On Spirit class ships, some categories have deeper balconies (called extended) then others.

8m cabins are aft extended balcony cabins.

On some ships 8S and 8P cabins are Cloud 9 spa cabins.

If your category is sold out, watch the higher categories if the price drops to below what you paid you may request an upgrade.

Does it have to be an upgrade or can I take the discount? I'm booked in two cabins across the hall from each other and I don't want that to change. We had to go to higher categories just to get them together like that.

Does it have to be an upgrade or can I take the discount? I'm booked in two cabins across the hall from each other and I don't want that to change. We had to go to higher categories just to get them together like that.

You should be able to get the difference as an OBC.. or I believe you can get a discount if you haven't paid the final balance.

Is your category sold out.. if so you might be out of luck if you are asking about price matching to a higher category, but dont want to move.

the rules say price matching to YOUR category only.

Archived