Another question

jd_1976

Sorry I have another question for everyone. I'm taking my kids on the Dream in April and I'm wondering about the cards - do the kids have the ability to charge on their sail cards? I just don't want to see a big bill because my kids are buying slushies on their way home from the kids club lol. The last time we were on a Carnival cruise they were only 4 and 3 so I didn't have to worry about it.

Thanks everyone this is a great site for information :D

Its up to you if you give them charging priviledges. Sounds like you dont trust them so dont.. just pay their tips and dont allow them to charge.. it will ask you when you set up their account if you want them to have charging priviledges, say no... they can drink free lemonaide.

I read somewhere on these boards that you can put a daily limit on how much your child can charge. Depending on their ages and how responsible they are would determine for me whether they would be allowed to have those privileges. If you do decide to let them charge, you can check daily the charges on the TV in your room.

Archived