My Coke Rewards update

The My Coke Rewards website now lists OBC for Oasis class sailings in 2013. If you've been saving up-here's an opportunity!

Restrictions are balcony and above, and not combinable with any C&A or shareholder benefit. Similar to WOW sale restrictions.

Restrictions are balcony and above, and not combinable with any C&A or shareholder benefit. Similar to WOW sale restrictions.

Yes, this part would get me. I always use a next cruise cert.

"Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, ................, Crown & Anchor Discounts, Shareholder Benefits or Next Cruise offers, promotions, or benefits. "

Thought I read it also included Allure. Got all excited until I read the restrictions to the two ships, certain booking window, and all the restrictions. Nice if you fit the category, though, and don't have the other discounts. Guess it's to appeal to new customers.

Thought I read it also included Allure. Got all excited until I read the restrictions to the two ships, certain booking window, and all the restrictions. Nice if you fit the category, though, and don't have the other discounts. Guess it's to appeal to new customers.

The Coke rewards does include Allure. It says Oasis class, and then the terms and conditions spell out Oasis and Allure.

It is for "Oasis class ships" so applies to Allure as well. It is also combinable with senior and/or militsry discounts. However, it is not combinable with the Crown and Anchor Discount. So for us, it is half the balcony discount and is -- as about every other reward -- worthless.

Archived