Quick.....Aft available...do I switch?

nickiefriend

We have always had mid-ship balcony staterooms for our cruises, except for an inside on our Fantasy cruise and and outside on our Monarch cruise. We love balconies best tho. And we will be having our very first aft balcony stateroom on our upcoming Conquest cruise and I can't wait for that! I found someone that had the same room we'll be having and she videotaped and sent me the link so I got to see our actual room/balcony and there were two regular chairs and a table, and a lounger! I can't wait!!

I do spend quite a bit of time on our balconies, as I like to get away from the crowds for a couple hours every afternoon and sit on our balcony and read. And my very favorite thing of any cruise is ordering room service breakfast/coffee and eating out on the balcony.

Can't wait to be able to see behind us and both sides, especially coming to and leaving from ports.

OP, I'm glad to hear you went for the upgrade. I hope you love the balcony!

OMG! I got it. It is true extended aft balcony # 5297 on the Legend:D I am soooooo excited. I hope it is as awesome as it has been made out to be (afts in general) because I don't want even flack from the hubby for spending more money:cool:

19 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an aft-extended balcony on the Legend this summer on the upper deck.... it was delicious! Totally different cruise experience compared to an inner or OV cabin. Coffee every morning, before bed drink every night..... moonlight on the water. Plus there is something so soothing about watching the ships wake stretch all the way to the horizon.

Thanks Nickie, thanks alot! Your post ended up costing me another $200.00. After reading your post, I went and checked our cruise and we upgraded too :)....and my husband wonders where I come up with these ideas haha. I hope we both enjoy our first aft balcony, Happy Cruising.

Sorry sugar67:) I didn't mean to spead the wealth:cool: I am sure it will all be worth it in the end.

To answer another question, we were interior midship empress deck before, now we are upper deck aft view balcony. CANNOT WAIT!

And on a sad note, I came into work this morning to find out that there have been company wide reductions in our vacation time and holiday pay. Sooooo glad I booked this balcony yesterday when the sun was shining! :D

Congratulations and enjoy your balcony. We always book balconies on ships that have them.

We booked an Aft on the Legend. Loved the view of the wake, BUT no breeze when the ship was underway which made it too hot to enjoy being out there anytime other than early morning or evening. Just our experience. :(

Archived