Quick.....Aft available...do I switch?

nickiefriend

So for about 280.00 I can move from an interior:eek: to an aft balcony! Is that a good deal? Should I do it? I have never had a balcony before, much less aft. How does the boat rock back there?

DH says go for it but I dont want to regret it!

I would say GO FOR IT! We have had aft balconies on the Conquest four times and do not want any other type. We have felt some side to side movement (very slight) and actually miss it for sleeping when we get home. We have felt more movement in our interior room than we ever did on the aft balcony. Just our opinion but I would say try it.

Is this a aft FACING balcony ?? or just a balcony in the aft of the ship. A true aft facing balony is probably extended?

How many days?

Would you sit out there? What time of year? I have had one in the hot summer months and find its too hot for me to sit out.

Is this a aft FACING balcony ?? or just a balcony in the aft of the ship. A true aft facing balony is probably extended?

How many days?

Would you sit out there? What time of year? I have had one in the hot summer months and find its too hot for me to sit out.

My DH feels the same way if it is in the summer it is too hot in the very aft.

but otherwise I loved watching the wake from the ship. For $280 more I would go for the balcony. Totally love them. But once you do a balcony you probably won't go back to a inside. The insides are so much cheaper you can cruise more often. I never cared about having a inside but now that we have done a balcony my DH will not cruise unless it is a balcony. So now I don't get to go on as many cruises.

OMG! I got it. It is true extended aft balcony # 5297 on the Legend:D I am soooooo excited. I hope it is as awesome as it has been made out to be (afts in general) because I don't want even flack from the hubby for spending more money:cool:

19 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! I got it. It is true extended aft balcony # 5297 on the Legend:D I am soooooo excited. I hope it is as awesome as it has been made out to be (afts in general) because I don't want even flack from the hubby for spending more money:cool:

Nice! You have cabins above and below you (I just looked) so it should be a fairly quiet location. Enjoy it! I had an aft on my last cruise and have two more booked.

At least you should be able to lie out then. Regular balconys are not wide enough for lounge chairs.

At least you should be able to lie out then. Regular balconys are not wide enough for lounge chairs.

I cant figure out how a lounge chair would fit in these afts balconies.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1283586871062547426epPvAZ

the view- priceless

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1283578778062547426xGRsek

Archived