Mr. Sanchos AI vs. Pay as you go

luvcruzing

I've read everything I can about Mr. Sanchos and still haven't decided which way to go. I went to Nachi Cocum last year and feel that I didn't get my $50 worth. Now, I'm wondering if I should do the AI at Mr. Sanchos or the pay-as-you-go option. I am traveling solo and expect to have a couple/three drinks and maybe a couple of items off the menu. Not knowing prices, I'm having a difficult time deciding. I don't plan on reserving in advance on line. Thank you.

Beers are about $5-6 each and frozen "umbrella" drinks are in the $8-10 range; simple drinks like margaritas and rum & coke are somewhere in the middle. You can eat well there for less than $20 (and you can spend more if you choose to). You do the math. :)

If you book online with Beach Tours Mexico, you can save $5 and only pay $45. I was given them as a preferred vendor directly from Mr. Sanchos so I took that as a good referral.

I think alot of it depends on how long you plan on staying there. We are in port from 9am-5pm so figured all day in the sun we will be thirsty and hungry and this way I don't have to monitor what my kids eat/drink or my husband and his beers :)

Based on the pricing from JohninDC, do you think you can eat/drink $45 worth??

go to beach tours dot com.mx/Btm/ and click on the Mr Sanchos All Inclusive Cozumel Adult link there will be a couple of pictures of the menus with prices maybe that will help you.

This was wonderful information. Thank you. I had gone on Mr. Sancho's website and saw the menus, but not any prices. I've decided to reserve the all-inclusive ahead of time, if it's not too late. Leaving on Sunday.

Archived