Serenity area for royal carribean ships?

:)Carnival Cruise Lines has an area on their ships dedicated to passengers 21 and over - no children allowed, called Serenity, which we look forward to using everyday. After all the activity going on on Lido, we find it very restful just to chill, nap, read, etc.

Does RCL have something like that? :confused: I can't find it by looking at deck plans. Does anybody know?:o

I call it the bed in my cabin with my sound machine on. Or the balcony IF none of the neighbors happen to be smoking when I want to be out there. Even the adults in the Solarium can get pretty loud, especially if trying to nap near the hot tub. If you prefer inside the Library is a good bet and when it's too hot to be outside we enjoy reading in the Viking Lounge where the views are amazing. (Not open during the day but you can take an iced tea with you.) You can also usually find a nice quiet spot on one of the covered decks if you prefer outside.

Enjoy your cruie.

Thanks for the reply - we really like that quiet area and didn't know if other ships had something similar. I'll look at Solarium areas to check it out. I wouldn't cruise without checking for a place to chill now and then.

All of Royal's ships have a Solarium, except for Majesty and Monarch.

I found the Colony Club on Radiance situated at the back of the ship a very quiet place during the day with huge panoramic floor to celing windows offering superb views.

I'm sure other RCCL ships have a similar quiet place, usually a lounge area away from the main centrum & major activity spots.

EDIT - Fixed typo :D

I found the Colony Club on Radiance situated at the back of the ship a very quiet place during the day with huge panoramic floor to celing windows offering suburb views.

I'm sure other RCCL ships have a similar quiet place, usually a lounge area away from the main centrum & major activity spots.

A view of the suburbs is always nice. :D:):D Darn autofill. LOL :D

:)Carnival Cruise Lines has an area on their ships dedicated to passengers 21 and over - no children allowed, called Serenity, which we look forward to using everyday. After all the activity going on on Lido, we find it very restful just to chill, nap, read, etc.

Does RCL have something like that? :confused: I can't find it by looking at deck plans. Does anybody know?:o

On the Freedom class ships (haven't been on Oasis yet) there is a deck called the San Tropez deck...its 2 decks above the pool deck....very quiet and peaceful...lots of sun...or shade.....great to read, sleep, sunbathe :)

Archived