Nov 4, Allure of the Seas, Western Caribbean - A Review and Complete Pictorial Guide!

gambee

I've been a member of Cruisecritic since 2006 and have read many reviews. Your review without question is the most detailed report I've read. Cruising on the Allure next May your timing could'nt be better. I bookmarked it and will most certainly read again next April. Thank you from all of us that soaked it all in.

Once upstairs we could hear some better music and put us in a much better mood, although the weather was not helping. We decided to hit the jacuzzi for a couple of hours, at the time I took the advantage to order what? yup TWO long islands and they were on FIRE!!!! just the way I like them. I have no pictures of them, sorry, I left the underwater camera in the room, actually mom packed it already.

These are on the way to the jacuzzi

DSC09149-Edit_zps5d97c235.jpg

DSC09152_zps7463960e.jpg

DSC09157_zps814dd0c2.jpg

then we stopped on one of the Jacuzzis and stayed there :)

DSC09158_zpsbd2f1616.jpg

After a few unforgettable hours in the jacuzzi a tipsy Gambee and mom got out of the jacuzzi to try to get some more pictures for my CC family :D. All I had in my mind was what had I missed, my eyes were like missiles. I tried looking for new things as much as I could!

We stopped by the solarium and got a nice Panorama out of it.

DSC09159-Edit_zps7e29c627.jpg

DSC09159_zpsa4f17cce.jpg

DSC09161_zps15da85a7.jpg

DSC09163_zps15d50664.jpg

This was the first time I noticed those compasses there…. Go figure…. I think I was having too much fun!!!

DSC09166_zpseb35f1f9.jpg

DSC09167-Edit_zpsac9232c5.jpg

Like I said before, the weather was nasty and my guess is that the captian gave the order to close the top deck.

DSC09172_zpsb9975fe2.jpg

I think I never got a pic of this before.

DSC09173_zpsa63844a1.jpg

Horrible picture, but it will have to do. Bar Menu.

DSC09174_zps915a8e5c.jpg

Heading towards the aft of the ship

DSC09175_zpsb77fcbec.jpg

DSC09176_zps293f5001.jpg

Make sure you leave that little window open, because you need to log out

DSC09003_zpsb0b74272.jpg

I like moving mine to the lower corner, to log off you click on the pink sign.

DSC09004_zps274c50b6.jpg

And thats it. You need to log off, if you don't it runs for a few minutes before logging out on it's own.

DSC09005_zps3d89407c.jpg

I took few more pointless pictures there, I was taking soooooo many pictures that day! If I moved an inch I would take a picture, it was my last day and I needed to make sure I got the most possible.

DSC09006_zps74e9e529.jpg

DSC09007_zps45568c83.jpg

The residue, from the old system. They should really clean that out.

DSC09010_zps17602541.jpg

Gambee, what do you mean by the "old system"..........did they change the doors? Does the air conditioning stay on without locking the doors now? I hope so because when I read how it shuts off unless it's locked I thought that was a really stupid thing for them to do..........LOL

During my preplanning I tried looking for the aft of the ship in several review, but none of them really had like the back of it. I could see plenty of pictures of the flowriders and the zip but not behind them. I took a lot of pictures there, trying to get the most angles there.

here we go,

DSC09223_zps8249ba5b.jpg

DSC09224-Edit_zpsd0a055b3.jpg

DSC09224_zps57a15114.jpg

DSC09232-Edit_zps39a045d3.jpg

DSC09233_zpsc964f89f.jpg

DSC09236_zps085b9f2b.jpg

Gambee, what do you mean by the "old system"..........did they change the doors? Does the air conditioning stay on without locking the doors now? I hope so because when I read how it shuts off unless it's locked I thought that was a really stupid thing for them to do..........LOL

The old system had no lock and the AC died. Now they put the handles and you can lock the door from the outside and the AC never dies. :)

DSC09375_zpsbb2b9166.jpg

That is it for this set and most likely for today, I am beat. I will try to finish on tuesday.

I will also answer all question/comments tomorrow from work. I know there are a lot of them, sorry, the pictures just took a lot of time.

Edited by gambee

The old system had no lock and the AC died. Now they put the handles and you can lock the door from the outside and the AC never dies. :)

Yeah!!!!! I thought it was kind of stupid that you had to lock the door from the inside for the air to run. I'm glad your able to lock it from the outside now.

Patty