Current (Fall 2012) Freestyle Daily: Norwegian EPIC

DGP1111

Don,

Thank you so much for this terrific information. We'll be on the Epic on December 1 and this info is really helpful.

One question: do you know if Frontier Airlines participates in the BAGS program? I tried to find info on the NCL site with no luck.:rolleyes:

Thanks.

Kathy

Firstly, don't make plans based on these Freestyle dailies... not every week is identical. These were taken from the first week of the season and I am sure that things will evolve as the season goes on... especially for those people cruising for the holidays.

Secondly, here is the website for the BAGS program:

http://www.airportbags.net/partners/

• 3 weeks later...
. . . . .

FSD%20Debarkation-XL.jpg

. . . . .

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE DAILY'S!!!!!! Fantastic to be able to plan our days knowing if there is a conflict in schedule which item is offered at another date! can you give the link to your review? (s) everyone is talking about it and I can't find it...thanks :-) Angela

This is great! I'm on my first cruise ever on the Epic in a couple of weeks and things gives me a better idea of what to expect. The chef's table & officer's dinner sound like fun. And where does one get the Posh pass? :) Can you reserve it in advance?

Also, is it important to book everything (shows & specialty restaurants) in advance? Is it difficult to book when you're already on the ship and be a little more spontaneous with your plans?

Don

I greatly enjoyed reading your in depth review of you first NCL experience on EPIC. It is probably the main reason behind making the decision to " jump ship" from RCL . Fabulous pics and excellent info.

And now this posting with everything you'd need to ever know about EPIC!

Amazing ! Thanks for taking the time to scan and post all of this info!

Hoping our experience is as great as yours!

• 2 weeks later...

Don,

You have been my cruise Guru since before I even booked my upcoming cruise. Actually, if it were at all possible, I'd say you deserve commission on my booking! Your Epic review sealed the deal for me. I can't thank you enough!

Nanc

Archived