Current (Fall 2012) Freestyle Daily: Norwegian EPIC

DGP1111

Don, thank you so much, I knew you would come thru before our sailing this Saturday. I know that Jerome and I really wanted to sail with you on the November 3rd Sailing, and we know we would have had a grand time.....now where is the review? :confused:

I am anxiously awaiting!!!!!!! You are not allowed to sleep until you have posted it! :D

I hope to sail with you in 2013. You are the greatest! :p

JW (The EPIC Queen) and Jerome

Thank you so much for taking the time to post all of this Don. So much appreciated. Waiting patiently for your full review. Being able to read through the dailies so we can pick our Cirque day & time is great. And of course everything else...:D

Norma

Don, can you send me the pdf version so I can print them out!

Thanks for the information! I put together a book for my husband and I so he can reveiew everything before we leave for our trip next month! We are on the Epic for Christmas and this is very good information.

Thanks again

Vince & Tanya

Don, can you send me the pdf version so I can print them out!

Thanks for the information! I put together a book for my husband and I so he can reveiew everything before we leave for our trip next month! We are on the Epic for Christmas and this is very good information.

Thanks again

Vince & Tanya

Right click on the images, copy image, paste into a document (Microsoft Word will work fine).

Don,

Thank you so much for this terrific information. We'll be on the Epic on December 1 and this info is really helpful.

One question: do you know if Frontier Airlines participates in the BAGS program? I tried to find info on the NCL site with no luck.:rolleyes:

Thanks.

Kathy

Archived