Western Caribbean Cruise RCC with 16mo twins

Willow3006

Hi there

We will be doing a cruise on Oasis on 30th March next year with our 16 month old twin boys and are just starting to look at excursions. We won't be bringing car seats (flying to Maimi from UK) so not sure what we will have the opportunity to do in each of the ports. I'm presuming beach may be the only option!

Any advice/experiences at the ports welcome!

Lisa

If I was traveling with 16-month-old twins, I would be looking at beach time over any kind of real excursion. Very few kids, even older kids, enjoy sightseeing expeditions involving bus travel. Older kids like some active tours, like zip lines or snorkeling, but your twins are too young.

This vacation for you will mostly be about the twins and what they can or cannot tolerate and enjoying the ship and islands as a family, as I'm sure you already realize.

Get a guidebook on your ports...that way, you can determine what each place offers and make your plans accordingly! Beaches are a fun thing for kids, but do make sure of sun protection....that sun is FIERCE!!!! You don't want them to burn!

There are plenty of 'kid friendly' things...after all, children live in these places, too!

Archived