Balcony question on Independance

We have 8 balcony rooms in a row booked on IOS for November 2013 in hopes that we can open all the balconies for sale away sunsets etc together. Hope this can happen if not we will have 16 very unhappy people. We were originally booked on the Jewel out of San Juan until we heard the connecting balconies could not be physically opened.

We have 8 balcony rooms in a row booked on IOS for November 2013 in hopes that we can open all the balconies for sale away sunsets etc together. Hope this can happen if not we will have 16 very unhappy people. We were originally booked on the Jewel out of San Juan until we heard the connecting balconies could not be physically opened.

I meant to say sail away I must have black Friday sales on the brain LOL!!

What about the Aft balconies on Indy (or the Freedom/Liberty). Can they be opened? We're in 1404 and 1406 (adjoining). Thanks

well, did my own research and there is a wall to the left of our 1406. WHY? Why would they make those two adjoining and have a hard wall on the balcony? Crazy. Oh well, we'll just use the room to walk through to each other's balcony

Archived