Gem Penthouse suite 9000

lv2travel98

Will be going on the Gem April 18, 2013 and have booked Penthouse Suite 9000. Does anyone have pictures of that exact suite? If so, could you post them for me. I'm wondering how large the sleeper sofa is. Is it just a single sleeper or a double? I'm also wondering how comfortable the sleeper sofa is. I plan on asking our room steward for a bed topper for it. My sister and I will be traveling together and I will get the queen bed for 4 days, and my sister will be on the sleeper sofa 4 days, then we'll switch, she'll have the queen bed, then I'll get the sofa sleeper!!! The last night we'll flip a coin!!! This will be our first time in a Penthouse suite and our second time on the Gem. So excited!!! Would love to know everything about this Suite. Thanks!!! :-)

We sailed on deck 10, cabin 10000, which is one floor above you. the bed is HUGE, it's super-KING and you can share for sure. Get butler and/or room attendant to bring you two extra comforters, leave the big one where it is - you can use it as a 2nd blanket... you'll love that setup.

Forget the sofa... you'll love the cabin and the suite perks!

We sailed on deck 10, cabin 10000, which is one floor above you. the bed is HUGE, it's super-KING and you can share for sure. Get butler and/or room attendant to bring you two extra comforters, leave the big one where it is - you can use it as a 2nd blanket... you'll love that setup.

Forget the sofa... you'll love the cabin and the suite perks!

Would Love to see a picture of this cabin and balcony. Do you have any? I will be in the same cabin on the Jewel

• 1 month later...

Hi Scoobygirl, How did your cruise go??? You stayed in cabin 9000 (Penthouse Suite) on the Gem right? I was wondering if you took any pictures of the room, sleeper sofa and balcony? If you did, could you post them? We're down to 104 days now!!! Getting really excited! :)

I'll be interested to see the pics too. We were in 10502 .. Just above on the Gem Nd Jewel. And have that room booked in March on the Pearl. We have our granddaughter with us on all the cruises. The sofa bed is small , I doubt an adult could sleep on it, its also rock hard but as someone mentioned the bed is huge and very comfy too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still looking for pictures of Penthouse Suite 9000 on the Gem. Would love to see the balcony and the inside of the Suite. Booked this cruise back in August of 2012. We are now down to 68 days!!! I'm really starting to get excited!

Hurry Up, Hurry Up, Hurry Up!!! :-)

Archived