Fascinating Email Sent To Some 02DEC Glory Passengers

VibeGuy

ummm half the ship. There will be venues closed. And I would hate to be on the ship to find that out. That is why they should let passengers know of large groups.

Many will not be concerned nor know about the groups.

Those who are concerned should do their own research to see if any of the groups are of the type they don't want to cruise with.

Why would the cruise line be responsible for telling you, and how would they know you are not part of one of the large groups on the ship??

Many will not be concerned nor know about the groups.

Those who are concerned should do their own research to see if any of the groups are of the type they don't want to cruise with.

Why would the cruise line be responsible for telling you, and how would they know you are not part of one of the large groups on the ship??

LOL many will not know about 1500 drag queens on a 3,000 passenger ship? LOL! LOL!

[i hope this will clear up some of the differences. If using an inappropriate term, it can be considered offensive!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

If I saved all year for a cruise and Carnival booked 1400 drag queens and gays on said cruise and they ruined my cruise with their behavor would I considered this offensive??? YES. So why not tell us the ones who are not drag queens and gay that half the ship will be full of them? That way I can have my rights to say NO I do not wish to cruise with 1400 drag queens and gays on the ship at any cost? I have rights too...

Why does someone's sexual orientation matter when you cruise???

Cruising is not a right, so you have no rights to anything about a cruise.

However "drag queens and gays" have a right to be treated with respect.

I'm bummed I missed cruising with this group by a week. RuPaul's Drag Race is one of my favorite shows.

we have a family with 2 moms in the neighborhood. The daughter was in school with my kids. They are an active family in the neighborhood. They do run a business that causes some problems though and some neighbors have had to complain, just like they would about a heterosexual couple.

my kids have always known the circumstances of their family situation, but please understand, that while it may be gaining acceptance, it really is not mainstream no matter how you look at it.

why? pure biology...that family was not created in the natural/normal biological sense. I know how the kids were conceived and a human male was not present at conception..doctor or otherwise. You can all figure it out I am sure.

so are they nice? yes do the neighborhood kids like them? yes are they normal? who cares really as everyone's definition is obviously different...but please be honest and use some logic......and simply admit that most families are still made up on a female mom and a male dad who are married.

barring infertility issues in heterosexual couples also probably conceived naturally as well.

For anyone to believe that that is not the way most people are living is plain foolish.

and of course I know everyone's life is different, just please don't try to convince people that mainstream American ways of life are gone and that gay families are the wave of the future.

Why on earth did I come back to this thread....:confused:

First of all, I have no idea how you seem to know how this couple's child was conceived but that is just way TMI...if that couple gave out that info, shame on them. If you or someone else made it up then shame on you.

And your last sentence just floored me.

'Wave of the future'????

You are not talking about a fad here and the idea that you think this way shows that you really don't have enough knowledge on homosexuality. It's not a hobby for goodness sake.

You guys can sit here and give definitions all day long.

I'm uncomfortable when a woman dresses like a man and I'm uncomfortable when grandpa wears grandma's pearls!

Like Potter Stewart said "I know it when I see it".

If I'm on a cruise with my family, and their is 1500 people of whatever definition you want to give doing their thing, I'm pissed.

You can give definitions all you want, it's still a man in a dress.:eek: Gay, straight, does it REALLY matter!

It does not matter to me if the "lady" is gay or straight, or bent like a divi divi tree.

It's still a man in a dress.

as far as the 21st century...well, I am pretty sure heterosexuality is not going away anytime soon.

Of course it's not

:eek:I can't believe this conversation.:rolleyes:

ACCEPTANCE of homosexuality is what is now happening. Just because it is accepted by heterosexuals, this does not mean that people who aren't gay are going to suddenly jump sides.

And no, you certainly don't have to accept it. That's your perrogative. Just remember that not being totally accepting it is fine, but being judgemental...esepcially when it seems you really aren't learned on the subject, is not fine.

The funny thing now is that many posters will see this comment as bigoted....

bigoted would mean that we have to live the way the other side deems appropriate...

Bigoted means no such thing. Bigoted means you judge others for living they way they want to which is different than how you live, or how you look, or how you worship, even though it hurts you personally in no way shape or form and has nothing to do with you. It does not mean you have to live the way someone else lives.

Aside from all this, one thing I do agree with for CCL and all lines is if they do have large groups it is good to contact other passengers to make them aware.

Why on earth did I come back to this thread....:confused:

Ugh - it's like a train wreck - horrendous but ya just can't look away.

First of all, I have no idea how you seem to know how this couple's child was conceived but that is just way TMI...if that couple gave out that info, shame on them. If you or someone else made it up then shame on you.

And your last sentence just floored me.

'Wave of the future'????

You are not talking about a fad here and the idea that you think this way shows that you really don't have enough knowledge on homosexuality. It's not a hobby for goodness sake.

Agree!!

Archived