Celebrity Millie Hong Kong Singapore Solo

CycleGuy

Ive cruised many times with my family and extended family- Im considering taking the above itinerary 14 days in March solo. Any input or thoughts on how to meet other gay men and couples?

Ive been on Cunard and Crystal and found them to be very gay freindly- met many nice people. How is Celebrity?

I am on the March 3rd cruise from Singapore to Hong Kong. There happens to be a Pied Piper group onboard as well (I did not know this when I booked). There will be a number of gays on this cruise. I would tell you to hurry and look into it though. It is almost final payment and there is hardly any cabins left. I know at least two other solo gay men onboard.

I am on the March 3rd cruise from Singapore to Hong Kong. There happens to be a Pied Piper group onboard as well (I did not know this when I booked). There will be a number of gays on this cruise. I would tell you to hurry and look into it though. It is almost final payment and there is hardly any cabins left. I know at least two other solo gay men onboard.

Who would those be?? Ha ha! ;)

OP: Most of the sailings seem to have a large gay contingent of one kind or another. Aquafest is doing the same itinerary in February and Pied Piper is doing the early March 2012 itinerary from Singapore to HK. Keep your eyes on the roll calls for your sailing. I'm sure there'll be people there. Also, check the bulletin board for the meeting time and location of the FOD or if you're lucky it'll be published in the daily. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the info. I tried the agency that is putting it together and had no luck with finding me a cabin mate. My challenge is FF space for the airline seat- I was even willing to take the cruise single occ. Have a great time. Fun ship and terrific part of the world!

Archived