Just got off the Legend

mkgwhite

I thought the food was wonderful, the service wonderful, great stops. The shows where great. It was a little cool on the ship, so should have brought warmer clothes, at times the ship seemed crowed, but it was thanksgiving week. My son loved club O2. I wished I would have gave the tip to waiters and houskeeper myself instead of putting it on my sign and sail card. We saw lots of people handing them cash on the last day. I thought the photos where a little expensive. We had a great time!

I think that what you may see on the last day, re people giving envelopes or cash, are those folks who either prepay tips/or pay them on sail and sign, yet put a few extra bucks in an envelope over and above the for those ship's employees who have given exceptional service during the cruise. Sounds like you had a great time, and thanks for posting your review.:)

I thought the food was wonderful, the service wonderful, great stops. The shows where great. It was a little cool on the ship, so should have brought warmer clothes, at times the ship seemed crowed, but it was thanksgiving week. My son loved club O2. I wished I would have gave the tip to waiters and houskeeper myself instead of putting it on my sign and sail card. We saw lots of people handing them cash on the last day. I thought the photos where a little expensive. We had a great time!

Glad to hear you had a good time. We board her on Sunday. What types of music or bands did they have on the ship? Was there any talk of the new drink program coming to her soon?

Thanks for the info..

Archived